Collecting Your Personal Data
- When you submit an order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, phone number, financial details and mailing address that allows us to process and fulfil your order and notify you of your order status.
- We can also use the information collected to notify you about important changes to the web site, new services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. You have the option to opt out of our mailing list at any time.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
- If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, we may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
We follow these additional Privacy principles:
- We do not sell, distribute, or publish information about pages you visit on our site or the Web.
- We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information, or other contact information, unless you authorize us to do so. We also give you the opportunity to correct your personal contact and billing information at any time.
- We may use information about the types of products you buy from us to make other marketing offers to you unless you tell us not to. We do not give out or sell this purchase data to others.
- We use secure server technology, privacy protection controls and restrictions on employee access to safeguard your personal information. The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
- Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).